By Elliot King,Neil Alperstein
Best Practices in on-line software Development is a pragmatic, hands-on consultant that offers the concrete thoughts that educational and administrative departments inside associations of upper studying have to enhance so one can create and keep coherent and potent on-line academic courses. not like person classes, a web schooling application calls for a complete, inter-departmental attempt to be built-in into the continued academic undertaking of a faculty or collage. This ebook specializes in the:
- Integration of on-line schooling into the institutional challenge
- Complex faculty-related concerns together with recruiting, education, and teaching
- Multifaceted aid required for pupil retention and success
- Need for multilayered evaluation on the path, software, technical, and institutional levels
- Challenges posed to governance and by means of the necessity to garner assets around the institution
- Model to insure ongoing, complete improvement of on-line academic programs
Best Practices in on-line software Development covers the above subject matters and extra, giving the entire stakeholders in on-line academic courses the construction blocks to foster winning courses whereas encouraging them to figure out what position on-line schooling should still play of their educational choices.
Read or Download Best Practices in Online Program Development: Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Best Practices in Online Teaching and Learning) PDF
Similar college & university education books
This volume--the first edited publication at the schooling of Puerto Ricans written basically by way of Puerto Rican authors--focuses at the heritage and stories of Puerto Rican scholars within the usa through addressing problems with id, tradition, ethnicity, language, gender, social activism, group involvement, and coverage implications.
Levels of Inequality unearths the strong styles of social inequality in American greater schooling by means of examining how the social history of scholars shapes approximately each side of the school adventure. whilst the main prestigious associations declare to open their doorways to scholars from diversified backgrounds, type disparities stay.
Discover the complexities of overseas self reliant baby migration. This quantity supplies specific concentration to enterprise and vulnerability as critical techniques for knowing the varied reviews of kids who've migrated on my own. Combining views from lecturers and practitioners, the amount is stuffed with thought-provoking insights into the character of present programmatic interventions for autonomous baby migrants.
Advocates for a better cultural knowing of minority ideals in literacy schooling and a extra severe exam of mainstream educational practices. The voices of lecturers, mom and dad, and scholars create a compelling ethnographic learn that examines the talk among conventional and innovative pedagogies in literacy schooling and the mismatch of cross-cultural discourses among mainstream faculties and Asian households.
- The Universities in the Nineteenth Century: Volume 13 (Routledge Library Editions: Education 1800-1926)
- The Academic Corporation: A History of College and University Governing Boards (RoutledgeFalmer Studies in Higher Education)
- Gender, Religion and Education in a Chaotic Postmodern World
- Academic and Student Affairs in Collaboration: Creating a Culture of Student Success
- Get That Bid!: The Complete Guide to Fraternity Rush
- New Perspectives on Internationalization and Competitiveness: Integrating Economics, Innovation and Higher Education
Additional resources for Best Practices in Online Program Development: Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Best Practices in Online Teaching and Learning)