By Robert M. Winslow
* contains chapters essential to the knowledge of blood substitutes, together with background, toxicity, body structure, and medical applications
* provides unique descriptions of a number of the items which were built and feature complicated to medical trials, and a few which are in prior states of development
Read Online or Download Blood Substitutes (Winslow, Blood Substitutes) PDF
Best biotechnology books
This ebook compiles all points of biomimetics from basic rules to present technological advances and their destiny developments within the improvement of nanoscale biomaterials and tissue engineering. The scope of this ebook is mainly restrained to biologically-inspired layout of fabrics and structures for the advance of subsequent iteration nanobiomaterials and tissue engineering.
Basic and Applied Aspects: Proceedings of the 21st Annual and International Meeting of the Japanese Association for Animal Cell Technology (JAACT), Fukuoka, ... Cell Technology: Basic & Applied Aspects)
Animal telephone expertise is a growing to be self-discipline of mobilephone biology which goals not just to appreciate the constitution, functionality and behaviour of differentiated animal cells, but additionally to examine their skill for use for business and clinical reasons. a few of the significant ambitions of animal telephone know-how comprise: the clonal enlargement of differentiated cells, the optimization in their tradition stipulations, modulation in their skill for the construction of medically and pharmaceutically vital proteins and the appliance of animal cells to gene treatment, man made organs and practical meals.
The E-Medicine, E-Health, M-Health, Telemedicine, and Telehealth instruction manual offers wide assurance of recent telecommunication within the clinical undefined, from sensors on and in the physique to digital scientific documents and past. Telehealth and cellular healthiness is the second one quantity of this guide.
Invented via J. Monod, and independently via A. Novick and L. Szilard, in 1950, the chemostat is either a micro-organism culturing equipment and an abstracted atmosphere controlled by way of a managed nutrient circulation. This ebook reviews mathematical types of unmarried species development in addition to pageant types of a number of species via integrating contemporary paintings in theoretical ecology and inhabitants dynamics.
- Protocells: Bridging Nonliving and Living Matter (MIT Press)
- Anaerobes in Biotechnology (Advances in Biochemical Engineering/Biotechnology)
- Using Artificial Intelligence in Chemistry and Biology: A Practical Guide
- Business of Biotechnology: From the Bench to the Street
- Organic Bionics
- KOMODO: The Living Dragon (New Edition)
Extra info for Blood Substitutes (Winslow, Blood Substitutes)